With Four (4) 22,000 BTU main burners and an 11,000 BTU rear burner, your 42" XOGRILL42L is the heart of your outdoor kitchen. Configured to operate on Propane, this unit is also available to operate on natural gas. This Pro-Grade luxury grill comes with 4 distinct cooking zones. Your XOGRILL42L is powered by three cast 304 stainless steel burners and one infrared variable ceramic burner ready to simmer or sear with a twist of a knob. Includes a 25 lb capacity Pro-Grade rotisserie.
- Separate cooking zones powered by 22,000 BTU Burners
- Expanded Primary and secondary cooking areas
- (3) 304 Cast Stainless Lifetime Warranty Burners
- Brilliant Control & Interior illumination, independently controlled
- (1) Variable Ceramic InfraRed Burner 0-1000 in under a minute
- Reliable Flame Thrower Ignition no electricity required
- 11,000 BTU Rotisserie Capable of handling a 25lb Roast
- Ceramic briquette trays distribute heat and reduce flare-ups
- 304 Stainless Steel welded construction throughout
- Full width 304 Stainless drip tray with drain for easy clean up
D x W x H
|28 11/16" x 42" x 25 3/8"
D x W x H
|24" x 40 3/4" x 10 7/8"
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Purchase a qualifying XO Grill Head and receive a dealer claim reward for Free matching Double Door or Half Off purchase of matching Combo Door/Drawer or Grill Cart. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.