- "2.9-cu.-ft. Capacity
- 700-RPM Spin Speed
- 1/2-HP Motor
- Easy-to-Remove, Heavy-Gauge Front Panel
- Triple Lip Seal with Garter Spring
- Deep Water Wash System
- Traditional Flex-Vane Agitator
- Cycle Indicator LEDs
- Extra-Large Lid and Tub Opening
- 6' Inlet Hose and 4' Drain Hose Included
- Top-Lock and Coin Box Factory-Installed, Keys Secured to Meter
- Factory Installed Coin Slide and Coin Box
- 90-Day Labor/2-Year Limited Parts Only Warranty*
- *Visit WhirlpoolCommercialLaundry.com for complete warranty details"
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Operating Pressure Psi
||3.27 cu. ft.
|Average Hot Water Usage Warm Water Cycle
|Average Total Water Usage per Cycle
|Average Hot Water Usage Hot Water Cycle
Energy Star Rated:
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.