- Total cooking area = 280 square inches
- Stainless steel burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input main burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Push button ignition
- Infinite control burner valve
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Two folding work tables
- Removable catch pan
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder
- Owner's guide and grilling guide
- Limited warranty
- Available lid color: titanium
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.