Motor Horsepower: 1/3 H.P.
Motor Speed R.P.M: 1900
Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
Stopper/Actuator: Positive Seal
Sink Flange: Stainless Steel
Splash Guard: Not Removable
Waste Elbow: ABS
Grind Ring: Heavy Gauge Steel
Swivel Impellers: Stainless Steel
Turntable: Galvanized Steel
Hopper: Glass Filled Nylon
Grinding Chamber: Corrosion Proof Glass Filled Polyester
Bearings: Permanently Lubricated; Sleeve Type
Overload Protector: Manual Reset Type
Shipping Weight (Ibs.): 10.03
Pallet Quantity: 196
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: The 1/3 HP, 1900 RPM permanent magnet motor jams less
- EASY INSTALLATION: Professional 3-Bolt Mount for a quick and easy kitchen sink installation
- 2 YEAR PROTECTION: 2-year Limited Warranty
- NO ELECTRICAL EXPERTISE NEEDED: Pre-installed power cord, no electrical work required
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact and lightweight garbage disposer saves space under the sink
- CONTINUOUS FEED DISPOSAL: Activated by a wall switch, the disposal quickly grinds food waste continuously as it runs
|Basic Specs Horsepower
||permanent magnet motor
||standard 115 voltage
|Drain Connection Size
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
|Grind Component Material
|Grind Chamber Material
||corrosion proof polymer
||sink flange; drain elbow &mounting assembly; reset button; drain stopper; power cord
Energy Star Rated:
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.