Our 15" ADA Height Compliant Crescent Ice Maker provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 25 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 25 lbs. of ice. U-Line's ADA Height Compliant Crescent Ice Machine is available in black or stainless steel door finishes. No drain required.
- Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Daily ice production is approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Produces up to 25 lb (11 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 25 lb (11 Kg) of ice
- Meets ADA height requirement
- On / off switch
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- No drain required
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||25 lb (11 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||25 lb (11 Kg)
||28.5" (724 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||87 lb (39 Kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
25 (cu. ft.)
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.