Designed and manufactured in Europe for SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL
•Elegant style in brushed stainless steel
•500 CFM blower preinstalled
•Adjustable chimney height offers flexible sizing
•Large filtration area with dishwasher safe aluminum cassette filters
•Ships in one box
SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL introduces a new line of European wall-mounted range hoods designed for outstanding performance and elegant style. SUMMIT SEH1524 is a 24" wide range hood with a 500 CFM blower. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and two aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated with a slider control panel. Two halogen light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination of your range. The SEH1524 is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCF). This model is manufactured in Europe and ships in one box.
- Stainless steel construction : Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- 500 CFM blower : Professional European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Convertible with filter : Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCF charcoal filter set
- Two aluminum cassette filters : Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Adjustable chimney height : Chimney can extend from 29 1/2" to 48 3/8" for the perfect fit over your range
- Timer function : Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- Two 50W lights : Includes two preinstalled bulbs
- Three-speed fan : Offers more options for ventilation
- European made : Designed and manufactured in Europe with all UL-Listed components
- 6" round ducting : Ideal for most kitchen settings
- Installation template included : Scaled template included for guided installation
- Noise level information : Speed 1: 43.3 dB; Speed 2: 51.5 dB; Speed 3: 60.5 dB
|Height of Cabinet
||36.0" (91 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||19.69" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||30.0 lbs. (14 kg)
||32.0 lbs. (15 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||29.5" (75 cm)
||48.38" (123 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.