In need of a storage upgrade" Increase your storage space while adding elegant style to your home with this dresser from the Palladia collection. It features six large drawers, with the four lower drawers being extra deep. All six spacious drawers open and close on smooth metal runners and are ideal for stashing away anything from your abundance of blouses and slacks to your hidden collection of t-shirts and pajama pants. It has room for all your stuff! Its top surface also makes a great place to display all your favorite home décor items or other bedroom essentials - an accent lamp, your perfume bottles, a mirror and pictures of the family too. It is detailed with four framed panel drawers and nickel hardware to give it that extra touch of sophisticated beauty that is sure to be a focal point in your bedroom. Finished in Select Cherry, this handsome chest of drawers is the solution to all your storage needs.
Overall Dimensions: W: 57 5/8" (146.4 cm) X D: 15 1/2" (39.4 cm) X H: 33 3/4" (85.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers with metal runners and safety stops keep you and your family safe.
- Four lower drawers are extra deep for storage of bulky clothes.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Select Cherry finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.