The perfect blend of style and functionality. This wardrobe/storage cabinet from the Sauder Select collection is just what your home has been looking for. Behind its two framed panel doors, it features a garment rod, an adjustable shelf and an easy gliding storage drawer. Other features include adjustable base levelers and an enclosed back panel with cord access. Finished in Sienna Oak, this handsome cabinet is the solution to all your storage woes.
Overall Dimensions: W: 29" (73.6 cm) X D: 21" (53.2 cm) X H: 71 1/8" (180.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Adjustable shelf.
- Garment rod included.
- Framed panel doors.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-slot assembly system.
- Enclosed back panel has cord access.
- Adjustable base levelers.
- This wardrobe/storage cabinet has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Sienna Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.