In need of a little extra storage space in your home" Look no further! This armoire from the Shoal Creek collection is the solution to all your storage woes. Behind its large double doors is a hidden storage area that includes two spacious shelves that are ideal for convenient storage of your abundance of clothing items, extra blankets, board games or bins of miscellaneous around home essentials - you know, the stuff you don't want guests to see. These two adjustable shelves adapt to all your needs with their ability to move to different heights to create space for items of all different shapes and sizes. It has space for all your stuff! It also features a lower drawer that opens and closes on smooth metal runners for additional storage space. This tall cabinet adds simple style and beauty that is sure to look good in any room of your home - the bedroom, living room, dining room, or even your office! Finished in Jamocha Wood, this charming armoire will have your home feeling organized and clutter-free.
Overall Dimensions: W: 34 5/8" (88 cm) X D: 17 1/2" (44.4 cm) X H: 54 1/4" (137.9 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Two adjustable shelves behind doors.
- Drawer features metal runners and safety stops.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- This armoire has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Jamocha Wood finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.