: 52401Group Name
: Dixon DuraBlend®Group Style
DuraBlend®/Match upholstery features DuraBlend® upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else. The rich red tone of the DuraBlend® upholstery fabric is beautifully accented with decorative stitching and tufting to make the "Dixon DuraBlend®-Scarlett" upholstery collection an exciting contemporary designed collection that is as comfortable as it is pleasing to the eye.
- DuraBlend®/Match upholstery features DuraBlend® upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8" hardwood
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Seat and back cushions feature tufted detailing
- DuraBlend® Fabric Contents: 57% polyurethane, 26% poly cotton, 17% leather.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.