48" Classic Gas Range
Prepare for an exciting new level of power and precision with our 48" Classic traditional gas range. You'll experience control that most high output burners can't hope to deliver. Our 8,400 BTU main input burners go from the highest searing heat down to a whisper of a flame at 1,000 BTU, where sauces and soups simmer gently without boiling or scorching. Our high efficiency oven uses half the gas that other ranges consume.
Superb cooking begins with the simple push of a button. Heartland's sealed gas burners light by electronic ignition. Durable solid cast iron cooking grates handle the weight of heavy cookware. The one-piece design allows for maximum heat transfer. Pots glide effortlessly across the large, virtually continuous surface. All of our ranges feature a light over the cooking surface so you can see your way through the most involved recipe. Sealed burners keep spills up top where they can be sponged off quickly, and burner bowls and grates have a wipe-clean porcelain coating.
- 6 powerful sealed high efficiency gas burners
- 2 - 8,400 (9,500 LP) to 1,000 BTU simmer and 4 - 7,500 (natural gas and LP) to 600 BTU true simmer burners to accommodate different sized pots
- Electronic ignition
- Easy clean, porcelain coated solid cast iron grates and burner bowls
- Roomy and efficient 3.6 cu. ft. oven, rated to 16,500 (15,500 LP) BTU
- 2 oven racks and 4 levels
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Utensil drawer and tray storage compartment
- Handy broiler in bottom drawer; broil pan included
- Quiet and efficient 350 CFM exhaust system in overhead storage cabinet
- One (1) year limited warranty
||Cobalt, White, Ivory, Black, Cranberry
||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter
||Enameled with nickel trim
||47 3/4" x 28" x 66 1/4"
||Natural Gas: 4 x 7,500 BTU and 2 x 8,400 BTU LP: 4 x 7,500 BTU and 2 x 9,500 BTU*
||3.6 cu. ft. 18 1/2"W x 18"D x 12"H**
Energy Star Rated:
3.6 cu. ft.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.