- WiFi powered by SmartHQ - Wherever you are, you've got cooking down. Because now you can control advanced features, such as a no preheat option, pizza mode and snack mode, all from the SmartHQ app.
- Quick clean - Good with cooking but not with cleaning" No worries. This Haier range with Quick Clean steam-cleaning technology makes removing baked-on cooking spills fast and easy.
- Oven cooking modes - Cooking made easy - there's an app for that! This foodie-friendly app helps you select the right cooking mode for your favorite treats, like baked goods, frozen pizza and frozen snacks
- Hidden bake element - Busy lifestyles don't stop for cooking spills. Hidden bake element sits beneath a smooth surface, making cleaning fast and easy
- Backlit color-changing oven knob - You're always in the know with a color-changing oven knob. Stylish and smart, the LED knob lights illuminate to show which cooking mode has been turned on.
- Dishwasher-safe knobs - Creative cooking can get messy. Dishwasher-safe knobs let you have fun in the kitchen, without the worry of a complicated cleanup
- Fan convection - Smart design elevates your baking. Oven fan continuously circulates heated air for more even baking and roasting results
- Removable, full-width storage drawer - On your balcony or in your kitchen, additional space is always welcome. Full-width storage drawer is perfect for keeping cookware or kitchen accessories handy.
- Probe mode - A pinch of technology makes everything taste better. Probe Mode ensures that your food is cooked at precisely the right temperature for optimum cooking results
- Scan-to-Cook - Take the guesswork out of cooking. Use the SmartHQ app to scan your food's barcode and the smart oven will prepare it exactly how the manufacturer intended. Hundreds of foods work with this innovative technology, with more added all the time
- 9"/6" adjustable burner - The flexible feature that matches your cooking style. The 9"/6" burner adjusts to the size of your pot for just the right amount of heat.
- Broil element - Perfectly designed for perfect results. Broil element delivers concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods.
- Ceramic Glass Surface - Say hello to hassle-free kitchen cleanups with this smooth, ceramic glass cooktop that makes wiping up spills fast and easy
- Closed-Oven Broiling - Delivering consistently delicious results, the closed-oven broil feature provides concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods to mouthwatering perfection
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)
||5.7 cu ft
|Amp Rating at 240V
|Amp Rating at 208V
|KW Rating at 240V
|KW Rating at 208V
|Depth with Door Open
|Depth Without Handle
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)
||19 x 15-3/8 x 17-1/8
|Height to Cooking Surface (in.)
||36 1/4 +/- 1/4
|Textured Steel Side Panels
|Oven Door Features
|Oven Cleaning Type
8-Pass Broil Element
||4 Leveling Legs
|Element - Left Front
|Oven Control Features
||Oven "ON" Light
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights
||Yes, plus Oven Indicator Light
|Oven Rack Features
||6 Rack Positions
2 Flat Racks
|Oven Cooking Modes
Frozen Snacks Single Rack (No Preheat)
Frozen Pizza Single Rack (No Preheat)
|Cooktop Burner Type
|Element - Right Rear
||Heavy Duty Knob
Auto Oven Interior Light
1 Incandescent Light
|Number of Convection Oven Fans
|Storage Drawer Features
||Black Glass Ceramic
|Dual Ring Burners
|Element - Right Front
||Free-Standing Single Oven
|Element - Left Rear
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs
||Range with Storage Drawer
||See written warranty for full details
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Replace your 30 inch Slide-In Range with a qualifying Haier Slide-In Range or receive up to a $300 installation rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.