- WiFi powered by SmartHQ - Wherever you are, you've got cooking down. Because now you can control advanced features, such as a no preheat option, pizza mode and snack mode, all from the SmartHQ app.
- Quick clean - Good with cooking but not with cleaning" No worries. This Haier range with Quick Clean steam-cleaning technology makes removing baked-on cooking spills fast and easy.
- Oven cooking modes - Cooking made easy - there's an app for that! This foodie-friendly app helps you select the right cooking mode for your favorite treats, like baked goods, frozen pizza and frozen snacks
- Probe mode - A pinch of technology makes everything taste better. Probe Mode ensures that your food is cooked at precisely the right temperature for optimum cooking results
- Backlit color-changing oven knob - You're always in the know with a color-changing oven knob. Stylish and smart, the LED knob lights illuminate to show which cooking mode has been turned on.
- Heavy-duty continuous cast-iron grates - Go with your culinary flow. Continuous grates allow for easy movement of cookware, while providing even heat distribution with better heat retention.
- Simmer burner - Find the right balance in life and in cooking. Low heat delivers gentle, even cooking results for your most delicate foods
- Fan convection - Smart design elevates your baking. Oven fan continuously circulates heated air for more even baking and roasting results
- Removable, full-width storage drawer - On your balcony or in your kitchen, additional space is always welcome. Full-width storage drawer is perfect for keeping cookware or kitchen accessories handy.
- Dishwasher-safe knobs - Creative cooking can get messy. Dishwasher-safe knobs let you have fun in the kitchen, without the worry of a complicated cleanup
- Scan-to-Cook - Take the guesswork out of cooking. Use the SmartHQ app to scan your food's barcode and the smart oven will prepare it exactly how the manufacturer intended. Hundreds of foods work with this innovative technology, with more added all the time
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron grates - Go with your own flow. Edge-to-edge cooktop with heavy-duty, continuous grates allows for easy movement of cookware.
- Broil element - Perfectly designed for perfect results. Broil element delivers concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooktop - Explore your culinary creativity with continuous grates that allow for the easy movement of cookware, while also providing even heat distribution with better heat retention
- Closed-Oven Broiling - Delivering consistently delicious results, the closed-oven broil feature provides concentrated heat for broiling a variety of foods to mouthwatering perfection
|LP Conversion Kit
|Total Capacity (cubic feet)
||5.6 cu ft
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's)
||16.0 Bake / 16.5 Broiler
|Top Burner BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's)
||(2) 15.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0
|Top Burner BTU Rating - Nat. Gas (000's BTU's)
||(2) 15.0; (1) 9.5; (1) 5.0
||120V; 60Hz; 5A
|Bake/Broiler BTU Rating - LP (000's BTU's)
||16.0 Bake / 13.5 Broiler
|Depth with Door Open
|Depth Without Handle
|Oven Interior Dimensions (W x H x D) (in.)
||19 x 15-3/8 x 17-1/8
|Height to Cooking Surface (in.)
||36 1/4 +/- 1/4
|Textured Steel Side Panels
|Oven Door Features
||Fingerprint Resistant Black Stainless
|Cooktop Burner Grate Color
|Oven Cleaning Type
|Burner - Left Rear
||5,000 BTU Precise Simmer
||4 Leveling Legs
|Oven Control Features
|Valves (Degree of Turn)
|Oven Rack Features
||6 Rack Positions
2 Flat Racks
|Oven Cooking Modes
|Cooktop Burner Type
|Cooktop Burner Grate Material
||Heavy Duty Cast Iron
|Burner - Left Front
|Burner - Right Rear
||Heavy Duty Knob
Auto Oven Interior Light
1 Incandescent Light
|Number of Convection Oven Fans
|Storage Drawer Features
|Burner - Right Front
||Free-Standing Single Oven
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs
||Natural Gas (factory set)
||Range with Storage Drawer
|Cooktop Burner Grate Features
||See written warranty for full details
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Replace your 30 inch Slide-In Range with a qualifying Haier Slide-In Range or receive up to a $300 installation rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.