The 759 Hawkins sectional comes standard with power recline and power headrest and is upholstered in three beautiful shades of leather.
This is one of our new groups that introduces the Mark Thomas line - a division of Franklin Corporation. At Mark Thomas, we believe materials matter. We only use the finest components; including our in-house, stamped mechanisms and our exclusive copper-infused, gel-blended foam. All of our furniture is hand-crafted in America to meet your highest standards of style, quality, and most importantly - COMFORT. Smart Features
The 759 Hawkins Leather Sectional may be customized with any of the following popular options*:
Style Smart Feature Description
75977 QS Storage Console QI Charger Slotted with USB
*Note: not all options are available in all styles. Contact your Franklin retailer for more information.
- Mark Thomas - A Division of Franklin Corporation Copperfuse - Copper-infused gel seating
- Wow Seating - 100% Gel-blended foam
- Ironcast Base - Made from premium grade steel
- Removable, adjustable legs
- Unibody frame construction
- No-Flex Technology integrates the base, mechanics and moving parts together for INCREDIBLE STRENGTH AND DURABILITY
- Ultralign Recline Technology - Recessed saddle seatbox system - With Ultralign Recline Technology, you'll sit IN our furniture not on it
- Power Recline and Power Headrest with Wand
- Storage Console
- Optional QI Charger Slotted with USB
- Made in America
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.