Enjoy healthier and delicious fried food with this 0.9 cu. ft. convection toaster oven with air fry technology by Danby! With its digital LCD display, you can choose from 8 pre-programmed cooking functions air fry, toast, bake, cookie, broil, pizza, dehydrate, or warm which provide a wide range of cooking versatility! This model comes with 1,800 powerful watts for fast and even cooking, a temperature range of 150F - 400F, a 90-minute timer, and at this capacity, you could fit up to 6 slices of bread, a 12 pizza, and two servings of French fries and chicken nuggets. Also included in your purchase is a food tray, wire rack, crumb tray, food tray handle, and air fry rack. Discover the convenience of cooking at home with this beautiful toaster oven.
- 0.9 cu ft (25 L) capacity: fits up to 6 slices of bread or a 12 pizza
- 8 convenient pre-programmed cooking functions provides cooking versatility: air fryer, toast, bake, cookie, broil, pizza, dehydrate, warm
- Powerful 1800 watts: for fast heating and even cooking
- Digital blue LCD display
- Temperature range 150 450F
- 90-minute timer
- Includes food tray, wire rack, crumb tray, food tray handle, air fry rack
- Stylish stainless-steel appearance
- 24 month limited warranty
Energy Star Rated:
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.