Blaze is proud to announce the new Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE Grill. Blaze introduces a commercial style grill that was designed with coastal BBQ challenges in mind. Blaze is also proud to announce that this unique grill is now rated for Multi-User Applications! The Marine Grade 4-Burner LTE is now available and approved for multi-family dwellings, apartments, hotels, and similar applications. With the heavy use of grills located in common areas, we made sure to add in an extra layer of protection for this grill - our innovative flame guard. This perforated piece sits in the drip pan of the grill, reducing the chance of a grease fire in the pan. With the frequent use of multi-user areas, this is a great extra safety feature to have. In addition to our Lifetime Warranty, Blaze will now be covering labor charges in the new and improved multi-family warranty!*
This unique grill is constructed out of marine grade 316 stainless steel. The Blaze 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE showcases all the same great features owners come to expect from the Blaze LTE Series grills: cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel flame tamers, heat zone separators, double lined hood, and our unique triangular cooking grids all of which are upgraded to 316L stainless steel. Blaze knows the summer fun never stops on the coast and residents there love to grill year round, and we designed this grill with those customers in mind. Blaze offers the 4 Burner Marine Grade LTE in natural gas and propane, and is also available as a cart model.
*Please see your Owners Manual for full details on how to check whether or not this applies to your grill.
- All stainless steel components are marine grade 316L Stainless Steel
- 4 commercial quality 316L cast stainless steel burners
- Available and Approved for Multi-User Applications. Including, but not limited to: apartments, hotels, condominium complexes, fire stations, etc.
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 56,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Heavy 9mm triangular stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
||21 1/4" H x 32 1/2" W x 25 3/4" D
|Cut Out Dimensions
||8 1/2" H x 30 5/8" W x 21 1/4" D (See manual for information on additional space needed for grill hood to open)
Energy Star Rated:
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.