Winner of the 2022 Good Design Award!rnrnThe HBN1 series features innovative SmartSense® technology that enables the range hood to automatically turn on and adjust its speed, quickly and effectively removing odors and pollutants while cooking. It also offers voice activation capabilities via Wi-Fi connectivity for easy, hands-free operation. This series delivers unparalleled performance with powerful 650 Max Blower CFM, 4-speed electronic controls, and bright LED lighting that illuminates the cooktop. This powerpack insert also features the EZ1 Installation System, allowing for convenient 1-person installation using install clips. The unit is constructed of brushed stainless steel and has a clean, smooth look to achieve a built-in, custom appearance. Available in either 24" or 30" widths, the HBN1 powerpack insert helps protect the full bottom of your cabinetry with depth adjustability up to 15 deep.
- SmartSense® technology for automated ventilation to remove odor and pollutants
- Voice activation via Wi-Fi connectivity for hands-free operation
- Flush, built-in appearance fits into almost any kitchen cabinet
- Powerful 650 Max Blower CFM operates at less than 1 sone at normal speed
- 4-speed backlit soft-touch control
- EZ1 Installation System allows easy, single-person installation
- Code Ready Technology provides the capability to reduce CFM level to 300 or 400 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Bright 3-level, heat-resistant LED modules enhance your cooking experience
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal
- Stainless steel liner extension fits 12" depth cabinet; extensions are available to accommodate cabinets up to 15 deep
- Can be used with optional universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional non-ducted recirculation kit and filters are available for indoor exhaust recirculation
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.