Love a plush, pillowy feel, but need a higher level of support" Look no further than this plush queen mattress. Five different levels of high-density foam, including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation, work in concert to provide the ideal balance of comfort and support. Rest assured, a power packed wrapped coil unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support for a larger sleep surface and supportive sitting surface. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: plush
- 3/4" high-density quilt foam
- 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam
- 2" high-density plush upholstery grade body foam
- 1/2" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support
- Power packed wrapped coil unit
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support
- 1" high-density base foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
||Sierra Sleep® by Ashley
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Mt Dana Plush Queen Mattress
|Item Series Name
||Mt Dana Plush
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Inner Spring Master Mattresses
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||59''W x 79''D x 14''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.