- 40,000 BTU stainless steel Dual-H™ burner system
- 700 sq. in. total cooking surface including chrome coated warming rack
- 400 sq. in. primary cooking surface
- Cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear Flow™ valves
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system
- Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Uni-Cast™ aluminum oven
- Metallic charcoal epoxy painted front panel and control panel
- Perma-Mold™ side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- 7" wheels with decorative grey accent
- E-Z Bilt™ assembly system
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Cool-To-The-Touch thermonylon handle
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- height - 48.0 in.
- length - 56.0 in.
- width - 19.0 in.
We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Assembly is available on most products. Please see store for details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.